Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Efforts to write down that time does not belong to the forgotten

I is afraid someone, fear of time torrent, again and again lost in cross junction, when the time of flood scouring of the colorful memories, growing up on the road we already fading away.

Write here my heart is trembling slightly, moment of pale, his thoughts drift back to those memories of who that little, was a bleak time in the past, happiness has become staggered, holding a pen tip is micro-cooler. Efforts to write down, that time, does not belong to the forgotten.

Friends say I is the pooling of sad woman, old woman, they do not know, I just wanted to put the ink in the past, a pen writing, documenting beautiful scenery, all collections, become the most precious memories of my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment