Sunday, January 8, 2012

Opened the window and cold air for filling in

Wake up early in the morning, warm sun direct transparent Windows in winter. A drama, who I play with you in the end? Window of the world is always so busy. NET world scenery. These populist taste grief. Sing of the years, the Saharan sands fly all over. The old days, only in a warm winter. Today, the road alone. Joy a man. Life is still the same wonderful. Glitz, and left only memories. Finger cut through arc. Mouth traction smile, waved. I think that's all.

Opened the window, and cold air for filling in. Isn't the world's cold? Why, not even the love temperature.Sunshine and warm, but couldn't warm up the body. Wo into the bed, still feel the cold. The Orange room. Warm sun-coated with a layer of Phnom Penh. Colorful world, Director you and me who do to show there is no ending scene? When I turn into a cloud of clouds drift in your way. I wait on the vast land, just draw a circle. I put all the joys and sorrows of all in the community.

No comments:

Post a Comment