Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Clouds thin your flower a string of cold months

Sunset afterglow, sunset song, a song of pent up feelings of sadness, light writes in the breeze, your stream shadows come in Senhyaku years, your Shao hua, awesome views over the rings, time flies, see smoke graceful.

Clouds thin your flower, a string of cold months can giggle at the long winter nights. I keep fall into a candle in the shadows, recruiting a stream of hazy moon shadow, moon shadow poetry, and poetry such as thy sweet miss you my heart, hot looks curtain is your beauty my heart, to understand the language of my heart is your tenderness.

Just yesterday the times are too far apart, the lovers of the world like a smoke plume, ringing in ears of perhaps only the former preacher, you use the light go left singing voice in my heart sad with the WOW Gold Cheap, my smile, the gathering and scattering rushed by in the past, lost and disconcerted.

No comments:

Post a Comment